No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
The student knows the structure of a typical web application, as well as methods and tools for web application development. The student knows the possibilities of communication networks and web in business operations.
The student understands the basics of marketing and knows possibilities of web in that context. The student understands the role of social media and its meaning from business perspective. The student also knows the most important tools and environments in social media.
The structure of web application, basics of application development, WordPress application development.
- Opportunities of web in business
- Ecosystem of digital business
- Business model
- Value creation
- Customership, customer experience in digital world
- The IT environment of an on-line store, infrastructure and typical solutions
- Marketing in web (SEO, SEM)
- Payment in web
- Business models in web
- Visit to a eCommerce service provider
The basics of marketing, digital marketing
- Basics of marketing, marketing communication, brand
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Marketing and social media
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Basics of business and information systems
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
The course consists of three separate modules (3Cr+3Cr+2Cr)implemented by 3 teachers. The assessment will be defined during the first implementation.