11.01.2021 - 21.05.2021
The course proceeds according to themes. The themes include the following steps that support the learning process:
1. Independent study of the materials / learning assignments and theories of the subject area prior to the workshops / expert lectures
2. Lectures/webinars related to the theme during which the learning assignments are discussed in an interactive manner.
Guidance will be available during the course as follows:
1. Upon commencement of the course, introduction to the content of learning assignments, instructions on how to work on the assignments and how to schedule them.
2. Upon commencement of each theme, an introduction to the theme and guidance on how to work on the learning assignments.
3. Guidance for the group assignment in workshops.
4. Assessment of own competence and peer feedback on the group assignment.
5. Written feedback on group assignments.
6. Guidance on the completion of the independent assignment both in workshops and via the online guidance forum.
7. Feedback on the independent/pair assignment orally in the workshop.
8. The grade for the course is based on the competencies shown in the learning assignments included as part of the course. The competence acquired in workshops will also be taken into account.
ISBN 978-1-292-07800-7 Jobber, D. and Lancaster, G. 2015. (10th Edition) Selling and Sales Management, Pearson.
Alahuhta M. 2015. Johtajuus, kirkas suunta ja ihmisten voima, Docendo
Dixon, M. & Adamson, B. 2011. The challenger sale: Taking control of the customer conversation. New York: Penguin.
Contact lessons / webinars
Case study / 40%
Exam / Book review 60%
Or assignments 100%
04.01.2021 - 10.01.2021
0 - 37
Avoin amk 3 (not translated)
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Business Management