No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
The students know the main processes of creative work and can apply the tools of creative development to their work.
The students have basic knowledge and skills in project planning, the acquisition of financing, the management and practical implementation of projects, and the evaluation of project results. They are familiar with the objectives and policies of regional development programmes both within the EU and at national level.
The students know the objectives of the development of staff competence and the principles of human resources management.
- development work processes
- creativity tools
- project planning
- project management
- project financing
- project evaluation
- EU and national development programmes
- collaborative doing
- human resources management
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
1. The student is able to use a few tools of creative work in project planning.
He/she can make a preliminary project proposal for further processing, and indicators for it. The student is familiar with human resource management.
2. In addition to earlier, the student is able to make a project proposal as a member of a team.
3. In addition to earlier, the student can use creativity tools in a variety of ways in project planning and encourage the participants.
The student can make a preliminary project plan and assess its viability and implementation.
4. In addition to earlier, the student is able to make a realizable project plan whith scheduling, calculations and financial programme.
The student is able to evaluate their role as team member, and the work of the team.
5. In addition to earlier, the student is can evaluate the project at various stages, according to the set targets and indicators.