No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
The students can evaluate a business environment and the economic regularities of business. They can exploit the information available in the business environment to develop their internal and external entrepreneurship. They are able to develop products or services. They are familiar with the competitive tools and CRM of client-oriented marketing. They can plan marketing measures for a rural SME. They can plan the finances of an initiating enterprise based on a business plan. They know different company forms and can launch an enterprise. They can make a business plan.
- the business environment of a company
- internal entrepreneurship (inner entrepreneurial spirit) and external entrepreneurship
- product development work
- customer-oriented marketing
- business plan
- company forms
- launching a company
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
1. The student is able to describe the effect of environment for business opportunities. He or she is able to make a rough business plan. The student can make a preliminary product and marketing concept.
2. In addition to earlier, the student can analyze an enterprise, its business environment and its future possibilities.
3. In addition to earlier, the student can make a business plan with calculations. He or she is able to make product development work.
4. In addition to earlier, the student knows company forms, understands their differences and can launch a company.
5. In addition to earlier, the student can holistically analyze a company, its business environment and future, and make development proposals. The student can make an innovative and realizable business plan with calculations. He or she can develop an innovative and viable preliminary product and marketing concept.