Facility Management in Accommodation Company, 5 cr - MMPF3010
Person in charge
No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
- understands the support processes supporting the core business of the accommodation company.
-understands the importance of support processes in a successful accommodation service.
-is able to analyze the appropriateness of support processes from the perspective of core processes.
- understands the environmental and quality issues related to support processes
- knows the contract practices related to space services
- understands the facility management in the accommodation company
- Core process of support services and support processes to support it
- Environmental issues in the accommodation company
- Quality issues / monitoring and evaluation / Product recommendations in the accommodation company
- Contracts on support services at the accommodation company
- Facility management and key figures in the accommodation company
Prerequisites and co-requisites
no previous studies
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
The general assessment criteria for competence produced by the degree programme in Hospitality Management are available on the website (https://opinto-oppaat.jamk.fi/en/). The learning outcomes of the course are assessed in relation to the learning objectives based on the knowledge, skills and general competencies (National and European Qualifications Framework, level 6).
-knows the actors in the accomodation support processes
-knows some international players and
-has an understanding of the subject.
- demonstrates satisfactory theoretical and practical management of the subject area.
- has a clear understanding of the subject, but his ability to apply theory to practice is inadequate.
In addition to the core competence required for grades 1 and 2, the student meets the below requirements and is able to apply the acquired learning in practice.
- demonstrates good theoretical and practical management of the subject area.
- demonstrates sufficient ability to apply theory to practice.
Very Good (4)
-demonstrates very good theoretical and practical management of the subject area.
-demonstrates the ability to apply practice and his ideas are feasible.
In addition to the core competence required for grades 3 (Good) and 4 (Very good), the student meets the requirements given below and is able to apply the acquired learning in practice.
-demonstrates excellent theoretical and practical management of the subject area.
-has the ability to apply theory to practice and he is capable of developing a working approach.
-is able to analyze business management in the accommodation company and develop innovative solutions to meet the challenges of the industry. (not translated)