No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
-student recognizes the importance of the space for the user.
-student understands user-orientation as a starting point for space development.
- student understands that user-orientation in Facilities requires User- and Facility services designed for Facilities.
-student takes into account the needs and experiences of the user in the development of the Facilities
-student can observe the environment
-student understands the importance of the built cultural environment for the user
-student knows concepts of usability, user-centered design, user-orientation and concepts related to real estate business
- User orientation, user-centered design and usability in facilities
- Real estate business concepts
- Environment observation
- Factors influencing the development of user-oriented spaces
- Built environment as a service environment
- Development and protection of the built environment
Prerequisites and co-requisites
-Operating environment and business competence in tourism and catering services
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
The general assessment criteria for competence produced by the degree programme in Hospitality Management are available on the website (https://opinto-oppaat.jamk.fi/en/). The learning outcomes of the course are assessed in relation to the learning objectives based on the knowledge, skills and general competencies (National and European Qualifications Framework, level 6)