No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
1. Understanding the user-centric problem-solving method and its usability in development tasks
2. Analysing the development task
3. Understanding the customer problem
4. Defining the development task
6. Getting customer feedback
7. Group work skills
The course is a one-week intensive course. The students will not take part in other JAMK courses during it. During the JAMK Innovation week, the students will solve real working life problems in multidisciplinary student teams by means of the design thinking method. In accordance with the method, the students will focus on both customer and business perspectives. The Innovation Week results in a tried-and-tested solution concept.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
Presence control, active participation, task fulfillment