No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
- are able to extensively tell about themselves and their daily life.
- can describe various issues and phenomena and express their opinions. (not translated)
- telling about the family
- telling about one’s own life
- describing things and phenomena
- the most common time expressions
- doing business in the bank and offices (not translated)
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- have completed Finnish 1 or a similar course.
- understand and know how to use basic phrases in everyday situations (both oral and written skills). (not translated)
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
5) The students understand sentences and expressions related to everyday situations. They are able to interact in simple, usual situations dealing with information exchange on familiar, everyday themes.
4) The students understand sentences and common expressions related to everyday communication. They can interact in simple, everyday situations dealing with familiar topics. The students are able to describe their own background, surroundings and imminent needs.
3) The students understand sentences and expressions related to the most common everyday needs. They are able to successfully communicate in the simplest and commonest situations.
2) The students can describe themselves, their surroundings and imminent needs.
1) The students understand the commonest basic sentences and expressions. They can give a basic description of themselves, their surroundings and imminent needs. (not translated)