18.09.2023 - 31.07.2025
Professional practice in maternity and family planning clinic
Professional practice at the Department of Risk Pregnancy and Maternity Outpatient Clinic
Professional practice is possible to do in exchange
Professional practice 11 ects = 594 h:
Professional practice in maternity and family planning clinic 297 h
Professional practice at the Department of Risk Pregnancy and Maternity Outpatient Clinic 270 h
WS 27 h
01.08.2023 - 24.08.2023
Professional practice after theory.
The training is done in 3 parts:
- part I 6 cr = 162 h, in the early stages of midwifery studies
- part II 5 cr = 135 h and part III 11 cr = 297 h at the end of the studies leading to midwifery
- 10 postnatal checkups need to be accomplished in practical training
Accreditation is possible, discuss with teacher in charge.
25 - 25
The evaluation of the course is based on the evaluation criteria of training in midwifery studies.
- qualitative assessment by the instructor
- qualitative assessment by the teacher
Degree Programme in Midwifery
School of Health and Social Studies