Kuntoutuspalveluiden suunnittelu (not translated), 5 cr - SZ00BC69
Person in charge
No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
After completing the course, the student is able to
- describe the rehabilitation service system of the rehabilitee (rehabilitation organizers, types of services and service producers) and the legislation related to rehabilitation
- draw up a client-oriented, realistic and comprehensive rehabilitation plan
- describe and reflect on evidence-based rehabilitation and apply the researched knowledge in practice
- assess and describe the client's functioning by using the ICF framework and ICF tools
- draw up rehabilitation aims by using the GAS method
Rehabilitation service system and legislation. Client-oriented and multi-professional rehabilitation. Rehabilitation processes for different rehabilitees. Methods and indicators for assessing functioning and the need for rehabilitation, TOIMIA database. ICF framework and tools. GAS method. Content and drawing up of the rehabilitation plan.
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
Assessment criteria are described for each learning task in the Moodle learning environment.