03.04.2023 - 31.07.2023
This course is carried out by studying the material and doing the assignments independently.
Guidance will be available during the course as follows:
1. Opening webinar with an introduction and guidance to the theme and subject
2. Evaluation of the personal learning assignments with a numeral scale.
3. Written feedback for the learning assignments in the learning platform
4. Discussion message board on the learning platform for questions and answers
5. Problem solving webinar during the course.
Course material and the additional material can be found in learning platform.
One credit equals 27 hours of student work.
Independent work, learning the material and studying the applications 55 h
Assignments 80 h
Total 135 h.
01.11.2022 - 05.01.2023
The accreditation is done according to JUAS degree regulations and rules.
0 - 45
The course assessment methods include:
Assessment of the learning assignments on a numeral scale.
Master’s Degree Programme in Business and Financial Management
School of Business