No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
The student is able to search and apply results and methods of research from his/hers own field of profession to solve problems arised in new or changing situations.
- Making a research in general
- The selection and use of research methods
- Reporting of research
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
- Excellent (5): The student masters the essential concepts and methods for improving the working life and is able to apply them in a critical and innovative manner in developing the challenges created by one's duty.
- Very good (4): The student masters the essential methods and is able to utilize them extensively and fairly. He is also able to compare the different methods with each other.
- Good (3): The student masters the essential concepts and methods and is able to apply them.
- Satisfactory (2): The student knows the principles of working life development methods and has a limited ability to apply them.
- Adequate (1):The student masters the basic knowledge and methods.