No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
The aim of this study abroad is to give an overview of international sport marketing aspects, e.g. in the field of fan behavior, value creation for customers, sponsorship and sports and media.
The other aim for students of this study abroad is to build an international network among other sport business students and academics.
The course content vary depending on the year and handles some of the example approaches below.
- International Sport Marketing and Management
- Leadership in Sport Management
- Innovations in Sport Marketing & Sport Management
- Sponsoring as marketing strategy
- Consumer relations
- Sport Sponsorship
- Modern Sport Marketing and Consumer Behavior
Assessment criteria, passed/failed
Pass of the written exam at the last day of the EASM Summer School, evaluated by the organiser.
Participation in the student group presentation and activities during the summer school.
Learning diary reflecting learning outcomes.