The primary modes of delivery are face-to-face learning (lectures, workshops, presentations), distance learning (e.g. online lectures and presentations) and blended learning.
Lecture slides, case studies, spreadsheets, textbooks, research articles, videos, assignments, online resources etc. Please check learning platform on regular basis.
Main text book options
-Richard A. Brealey, Stewart C. Myers and Franklin Allen, Principles of Corporate Finance, 13th Edition (2019). The McGraw-Hill.
- Stephen Ross and Randolph Westerfield and Jeffrey Jaffe and Bradford Jordan, Corporate Finance, 12th Edition (2018). The McGraw-Hill.
- Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo, Corporate Finance, 5th Edition (2020). Pearson.
-Mark Grinblatt and Sheridan Titman, Financial Markets & Corporate Strategy,
- Glen Arnold, Corporate Financial Management
- Stephen Lofthouse, Investment Management
- Jeff Madura, International Financial Management
The above channel is run by the lecturer himself.
Exam will be held during the last week of the course and details of the exam date, timings and venue will be notified at the learning platform. The retake exam will be held once in the Spring semester and Autumn semester.
There are possibilities of having collaborations with other universities in Finland and abroad with respect to joint research, and corporate projects.
11.01.2021 - 24.03.2021
You will be required to required to invest 135 hours approximately and the break up of the total time is as below:
Lectures: 40 hours
Data Analysis Lab Session: 15 Hours
Assignment Preparations: 30 Hours
Examination Preparations: 40 Hours
Miscellaneous: 10 Hours
04.01.2021 - 10.01.2021
5 - 60
Master's Degree Programme in International Business Management
Face-to-face, Online learning