28.08.2023 - 19.12.2023
The course contains both lectures and virtual group working. The following methods will be used to support students learning process:
1. Expertise lectures
2. Additional study/support material relating to the virtual group work
3. Virtual simulation group working
4. Simulation results review
The support during the course will be available in the following way:
1. Introduction to the theme
2. Support for virtual simulation work
3. Written feedback of the simulation work during the simulation
4. Peer review of the simulation work
5. Course grade will be formed based on the group working and agreed documentation
Hollensen, S. 2015. Marketing Management, Relationship Approach, Pearson. Additional support-, and simulation related material will be offered by lecturer and it is available in the Moodle working space.
No exam. The course evaluation will be 100% based on the group simulation, group reporting (fixed reports based on the simulation requirements) group presentations and time usage with the simulation. More detailed evaluation criteria can be found in the Moodle working space.
Lectures 20h, independent study 40h, groupwork 40h, virtual study/simulation 35h.
01.08.2023 - 24.08.2023
Recognition of Prior Learning and experience. More information from the lecturer and JAMK Study Guide.
20 - 40
Course grade will be based on: Cesim SimBrand results and reports and Cesim SimBrand Presentation. Exchange students 10
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Business Management
Face-to-face, Online learning
School of Business