No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
- understands the primary processes and activities of the client organization and is able to design facility services which support the client´s core business
- can analyze the various options of providing facility services
- knows IT applications in facility service planning
- is aware of the Facility Management information systems
- can evaluate the elements of successful facility services
- is aware of the ways to control the quality of facility services
- can develop services interactively with different actors
- Alternative ways of producing and providing facility services
- Facility management information systems
- Applications and reporting
- Costs of facility services
- Ways to control and measure the quality of Facility Services
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Facility Service Production-course
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
For the general assessment criteria of the competence generated by the Bachelor of Hospitality Management Degree, please see the website of JAMK University of Applied Sciences (www.jamk.fi/english/forstudents/studyguide). The learning outcomes of the course will be assessed in accordance with its leaning objectives on the basis of the skills and knowledge and general competences specified in the National and European quality Management Systems (NQF/EQF level 6).
The student displays the achievement of the learning objectives for the course through versatile learning assignments.
The student is able to consider the needs of the client organization and other stakeholders, is aware of the ways to provide/produce facility services in an organization and how to measure the quality of facility services.
In addition to the core competence required for grade 1:
The students is able to take into account the needs of different stakeholders and design facility services. The student know how to measure the quality of services.
In addition to the core competence required for grade 2:
Knows the alternative ways of providing facility services in a cost-efficient way. Is able to evaluate the quality of facility services.
4 Very Good
In addition to the core competence required for grade 3:
Can thoroughly analyze the various options of providing facility services. Can develop operations interactively with different actors.
In addition to the core competence required for grade 4:
Is able to evaluate and develop facility services from the points of view of different stakeholders. Is able to merge the information of cost accounting and budgeting to reach the best results in facility services planning process.