No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
The student masters the basic principles and stages of a user-oriented method (Design Thinking) in customer-driven problem solving.
The student is able to apply a user-oriented method and act as an active member of the development team in different stages of the method and share the result of their development team.
The student assesses their own actions and those of their team critically in the execution of customer-driven problem solving. The student reflects the development of their own competence and supports the competence development of the members of their team.
During InnoFlash, the students solve actual working life problems in multidisciplinary student teams. During the course, the students apply the Design Thinking concept and operating model based on which concepts that provide the customer with added value are created.
The solution concept is tested with potential customers and presented to the commissioner.
During the studying process, the students practice the critical assessment of their own actions and those of their team and the reflection of their competence development.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
A student who has successfully passed the course:
Innovation and working community competence
• Describes the basic principles and stages of service design with reference to information sources.
• Constructs a solution in response to a customer need in collaboration with their development team.
• Conceptualises the team presentation in collaboration with their development team.
• Acts in a goal-driven manner that supports the working of the team to produce a customer-driven solution to the problem.
• Presents the concept to the commissioner.
Learning and information management skills; reflection skills
• Assesses their own actions and those of their team critically in the provision of customer-driven problem solving.
• Reflects their own competence and supports the competence development of the members of their team.