No upcoming implementations. See the syllabus for more information.
Learning outcomes of the course
- understand the principles of computer game design
- understand the technical architecture of computer games
- know the basics of game and graphics programming
- are able to include input and output devices such as keyboard, mouse, sound effects and background music to the game
- Game design and game mechanics
- Game programming
- Game graphics
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Basics of object-oriented programming (recommended).
Assessment criteria - grade 1 and 2
Assessment is based on accepted assignments and exam
Assessment criteria, passed/failed
Assessment is based on accepted assignments and exam.
Sufficient: More than 50% points from the exam. Assignments accepted.
Unsufficient: Less than 50% points from the exam. Assignments not accep