07.03.2023 - 16.05.2023
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MAX. NUMBER OF SPOTS FOR THIS
LEADERSHIP COURSE JOURNEY IS 30 (THIRTY) = 30 STUDENTS
The enrollment method: the first ones enrolling are getting in and priority will be given to those students NOT enrolled in the Basic Leadership Skills
The context of the course is international, intercultural, interreligious, and interdisciplinary - the design of the course is CO_CREATED with the Students so the information written here on Peppi is meant to be understood as guidelines :)
The course is meant as a journey where the student experience:
1. Experiential learning
2. Individual & Collective Coaching
3. Network activation
4. Executive process and follow up
5. Awareness-based leadership & decision making
Three main stages of the teaching/learning process:
- Knowledge through lectures
- Knowledge /experience through practical work and challenges
- Knowledge /experience through teamwork project-based learning
For the pedagogical approach:
Zoccoli, M 2019. Connectivism, the pedagogical social fabric and the pipe as a knowledge and skills conductor in the professional identity formation of the student in higher education in the 21st century.
Educational dedicated material + Teacher's publications
Northouse, P.G. 2018. Leadership. Theory and Practice. 8th Edition. International Student Edition. Sage Publication.
Goleman, D. 2006. Emotional Intelligence: Why it can matter more than IQ. New York: Bantam Books.
Kabat-Zinn, J. 2012. Mindfulness for beginners: Reclaiming the present moment and your life.
Sadhguru, J.V. 2016. Inner Enginnering. A Yogi's guide to joy. Spiegel & Grau. New York
Scharmer, O., & Kaufer, K. 2013. Leading from an emerging future: from eco-system to ecosystem economies. San Francisco, CA: Berrett-Koehler.
Shankman, M.L., & Allen, S.J. 2015. Emotionally Intelligent. A guide for college students. (2nd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Stevenson, L., & Haberman, D. L. 1998). Ten theories of human nature (3rd ed.). Oxford University Press.
- Zoccoli, M. 2017. Mindful Leadership at Fratelli Branca Distillerie srl. Master’s Degree Programme in International Business Administration. Jyväskylä: JAMK University of Applied Sciences. http://urn.fi/URN:NBN:fi:amk-2017102716360
- Zoccoli, M. 2018. Flying on the Eagle: Millennials' educational journey into the Mindful Leadership. JAMK Publications
- Zoccoli, M. 2019. Creating Leadership: Leadership eMagazine: https://verkkolehdet.jamk.fi/creatingleadership/
- Zoccoli, M. 2019. Connectivism, the pedagogical social fabric and the pipe as a knowledge and skills conductor in the professional identity formation of the student in higher education in the 21st century.
- Zoccoli, M. 2020. The Apple & The Candle. Human students transformative leadership experience. JAMK Publications
+ EXTRA DEDICATED MATERIAL
The passing of the course requires very active participation during sessions days
+ Self-generated work (30%)
+ Project-based collective work or training workshop creation (70%)
More information will be offered to students during the first contact session.
The course journey is co-created with the students and tailor-made according to the class size, the students' talents & attitudes, and the present moment in which the course happens.
06.02.2023 - 12.02.2023
0 - 30
Bachelor's Degree Programme in International Business
School of Business