13.02.2023 - 26.05.2023
Four asynchronous tutorials-based on problem-based learning.
1st: Introduction to Moodle workspace, case description and course passing requirements.
2nd: Decision making part 1
3rd: Decision making part 2
4th: Practice round commentary
In addition to tutorial, groups will have access to:
Problem clinic: consultation meeting with groups to resolve queries and future road map.
Insight on every round performance
open discussion platform
The material as provided by lecturers on the course Moodle-space + on the simulation platform (CESIM Global Challenge).
Student workload (135 hrs total) consists of:
- tutorials and final presentations in class 15 hrs
- online decision-making in teams 70 hrs
- written assignments and presentation preparation in teams 30 hrs
- individual self-study 20 hrs
06.02.2023 - 12.02.2023
Tutorials between 20.2.-10.3.2023
Decision-making rounds between 20.2. to 27.5.2023
Final presentations between 8.-12.5.2023
Final reports latest 19.5.2023
0 - 50
Student assessment based on (all as a group member):
- simulation result (cumulative shareholder return rounds 1-6): 50 %
- reporting items 5 x 10 % = 50 %
(interim report, press release x 2, final report, final presentation)
Doing all items obligatory for passing
Bachelor's Degree Programme in International Business
School of Business