03.04.2023 - 30.05.2023
• Look at the lessons at home and apply in the two workshops
Online Course (Moodle platform)
• virtual presence during online sessions to be held on ZOOM
Active Learning -> Learning by Doing
• Apply acquired knowledge into practical exercises
• Main goal is to increase the memory retention of acquired knowledge after applying it
Collaborative Learning -> Teamwork
• Learning from each other (cultural diversity increases the creativity potential)
• Learning how to collaborate with others (Together Everyone Achieves More = acronym TEAM)
• Learning distance collaboration
• On-demand One-on-One online (ZOOM) sessions with the teacher when facing any issue
Managing Innovation: Integrating Technological, Market and Organizational Change, 6th Edition
Joe Tidd, John R. Bessant
Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 3rd Edition by John R. Bessant, Joe Tidd
Innovation Management and New Product Development (6th Edition) 6th Edition
by Paul Trott
Final Exam (online, no classroom) from 17:00 to 20:00 on Tuesday 30/05/2023
The Final Exam is composed of: A case study (duration: 2 hours)
from 17:00 to 17:30 read the given instructions and case study;
from 17:30 to 19:30 for completing the case study;
Course feedback survey questionnaire to fill out from 19:30 to 20:00 (duration: 30mn).
The detail and up-to-date information are available in the Moodle course workspace.
- Several lessons' knowledge to acquire.
- Self-evaluation of acquired lessons' knowledge through corresponding quizzes.
- Two workshops for applying acquired lessons' knowledge.
- Final exam: 2 hours case study.
The course starts on Monday 3/04/2023
Individual and Team assignments are progressively scheduled until final exam on Tuesday 30th of May 2023.
Scheduling details available on the Moodle platform.
- Lessons and corresponding quizzes:
- Introduction to innovation and innovation management
- Introduction to Design for Value
- From Closed Innovation to Open Innovation
- User eXperience (UX)
- eXperience Design (XD)
- Evaluating UX
- Final Exam
- User Driven Innovation (UDI) Workshops Assignments are progressively scheduled until final exam
No alternative completion methods other than available through the Moodle course workspace.
Available Assessment Criteria for Individuals Assignments
Individual Work Assessment - Grading Individuals
- Self-evaluation of acquired lessons' knowledge through corresponding quizzes;
- Evaluation of the final exam.
Available Assessment Criteria for Workshops Assignment
Team Work Assessment - Grading Teams
- Evaluation of workshop 1 (W1);
- Evaluation of Workshop 2 (W2).
School of Business