13.02.2023 - 26.05.2023
In-classroom and online
Lecture slides, case studies, spreadsheets, textbooks, research articles, videos, assignments, online resources etc. Please check learning platform on regular basis.
-Richard A. Brealey, Stewart C. Myers and Franklin Allen, Principles of Corporate Finance, 13th Edition (2019). The McGraw-Hill.
- Stephen Ross and Randolph Westerfield and Jeffrey Jaffe and Bradford Jordan, Corporate Finance, 12th Edition (2018). The McGraw-Hill.
- Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo, Corporate Finance, 5th Edition (2020). Pearson.
-Mark Grinblatt and Sheridan Titman, Financial Markets & Corporate Strategy
- Glen Arnold, Corporate Financial Management
- Stephen Lofthouse, Investment Management
- Jeff Madura, International Financial Management
-Or any other text on introductory Financial Management
The above channel is run by the lecturer himself.
Last week of May
Projects in collaboration with international partner universities. Possibility of corporate projects.
You will be required to required to invest 135 hours approximately and the break up of the total time is as below:
Lectures: 40 hours
Workshop: 15 Hours
Assignment Preparations: 20 Hours
Examination Preparations: 50 Hours
Miscellaneous: 10 Hours
06.02.2023 - 12.02.2023
0 - 75
Exchange and Study Abroad students: 30 (included in the total capacity)
Open UAS 5
Bachelor's Degree Programme in International Business
School of Business