100% contact course, attendance is mandatory.
Flipped learning: The course is divided into learning tracks/themes. Each track contains the following steps supporting students learning process.
1. Expertise lecture relating to each track/theme
2. Additional study/support material relating to the track/theme
3. Individual assignments
4. Group work, presentations and peer reviews
6. Business life visitors (to be confirmed)
The support during the course will be available in the following way:
1. Introduction to each track/theme
2. Support and feedback for individual assignments
3. Peer reviews of the group work
Jobber, D., Lancaster, G., Le Meunier-Fitzhugh K., 2019. Selling and Sales Management, Pearson.
Cates, M., 2015. 7 Steps to Success for Sales Managers. Boger.
Johnston, M., Marshall, G., 2013. Sales Force Management, Routledge.
Tanner, J., Honeycutt, E., Erffmeyer, R., 2014. Sales Management; Shaping Future Sales Leaders, Pearson.
Exam will be held on the last lession. Course book for the exam is Jobber, D., Lancaster, G., Le Meunier-Fitzhugh K., 2019. Selling and Sales Management, Pearson. Tenth edition (2015) is also applicaple for the exam. (better availability)
15.02.2021 - 28.05.2021
10.02.2021 - 28.02.2021
0 - 49
Bachelor's Degree Programme in International Business
Face-to-face, Online learning