4.-5.9. / 2.-3.10. / 6.-7.11. / 4-5.12.
Piippukatu 2, Jyväskylä
Contact lessons one time per month (Friday-Saturday)
* Home assignments
Cyber Security Management: A Governance, Risk and Compliance Framework
* Peter Trim and Yang-Im Lee
* Gower Publishing Limited © 2014 (263 pages)
* By simplifying complex material, this book provides a multi-disciplinary perspective, and an explanation and interpretation of how managers can manage cyber threats in a proactive manner and work towards counteracting cyber threats both now and in the future.
Cyber Security : analytics, technology and automation
* Electronic publication
* Lehto, Martti, toimittaja. ; Neittaanmäki, Pekka, toimittaja.
* Springer 2015.
* Over the last two decades, the Internet and more broadly cyberspace has had a tremendous impact on all parts of society. Governments across the world have started to develop cyber security strategies and to consider cyberspace as an increasingly important international issue. The book, in addition to the cyber threats and technology, processes cyber security from many sides as a social phenomenon and how the implementation of the cyber security strategy is carried out. The book gives a profound idea of the most spoken phenomenon of this time. The book is suitable for a wide-ranging audience from graduate to professionals/practitioners and researchers.
Practical Information Security Management: A Complete Guide to Planning and Implementation
Tuula Kotikoski, Jari Hautamäki
31.08.2020 - 18.12.2020
Workload per students 135 hour
03.08.2020 - 30.08.2020
0 - 32
Master's Degree Programme in Information Technology, Cyber Security
Face-to-face, Online learning
School of Technology