100% virtual course.
Flipped learning: The course is divided into learning tracks/themes. Each track contains the following steps supporting students learning process.
1. Expertise lecture relating to each track/theme
2. Additional study/support material relating to the track/theme
3. Individual assignments
4. Group work
5. Business life visitor/s (to be confirmed)
The support during the course will be available in the following way:
1. Introduction to each track/theme
2. Support and feedback for project work and individual assignments
3. Peer reviews of the group work
Jobber, D., Lancaster, G., Le Meunier-Fitzhugh K., 2019. Selling and Sales Management, Pearson.
Tanja Shemeikka, Päivi Könönen
Exam, evaluation will be done also based on group work and individual assignments.
30.08.2021 - 17.12.2021
Lectures 35 hours (exl. holidays), group work 50 hours, independent study 50 hours, total 135 h.
02.08.2021 - 05.09.2021
Track I: Sales & Marketing integration & evolution
Track II: Global Sales processes - operational sales
Track III: Global Sales processes - sales management and support
Track IV: Role of Culture in Global Sales
0 - 40
Avoin amk 3 (not translated)
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Service Business, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Tourism and Service Business
School of Business