The course is implemented 31.10.2022 - 18.12.2022.
Lectures will also be streamed online.
Guided exercises will be held at campus or online depending on the implementation of your degree programme.
Lectures, guided exercises, independent work, exams.
Written material, video material and exercises prepared by teacher.
Appropriate textbooks in Finnish:
- Alestalo, S., Lehtola, P., Nieminen, T. & Rantakaulio, A. 2011. Tekninen matematiikka 1. 1. uusittu painos. Tampere: Tammertekniikka.
- Rantakaulio, A. & Lehtola, P. 2013. Tekninen matematiikka: 2. 1. uus. p. Tampere: Tammertekniikka.
- Henttonen, J., Peltomäki, J. & Uusitalo, S. 2003. Tekniikan matematiikka: 1. Helsinki: Edita.
Exam to pass the course will be done independently during the course in e-exam studio or as a more traditional supervised exam during week 50, depending on the implementation of your degree programme.
A grade-determining exam will take place during week 50.
First resit 18.1.2023
Second resit 8.2.2023
31.10.2022 - 18.12.2022
For six weeks:
Lectures 2 * 45 min
Exercises (depending on programme): 3 * 45 min or 2 * 45 min
Exams approximately 4 h
Independent work approximately 55 - 60 h
01.08.2022 - 25.08.2022
Themes will be discussed in the following order (one week / theme):
1. Revision and Supplementation of Functions
2. Exponential Functions
4. Trigonometric Functions
5. Trigonometric Functions
6. Limits and Continuity of Functions
Face-to-face, hybrid and online implementations are available in autumn and in spring. It is also possible to attend the course online during summer 2023
0 - 60
Assessment is based on two-part final exam and exercises.
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Energy and Environmental Technology
Face-to-face, Online learning
School of Technology