Online 100 %
You can study in the course at your own pace
- Individual learning assignments
- report to be done with a pair
- Small group work online
- Online Discussions
Ritakallio, T. - Vuori, T. (2018). Elävä strategia: kyky nähdä, taito tarttua tilaisuuteen.
Porter, M. (1996). What is Strategy? Harvard Business Review, Nov-Dec 1996, pages 61-78.Porter, M. (2008).
The Five Competitive Forces that Shape Strategy. Harvard Business Review, Jan 2008, pages 78-93.Prahalad, C. - Hamel, G. (1990).
The Core Competence of the Organization. Harvard Business Review, May-June 1990, pages 79-91
Mintzber, H., Ahlstrand, B. & Lampel, J. 2005. Strategy bites back. It is a lot more and less than you ever imagined. Pearson Prentice Hall. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458'
Hunt, S. & Lambe, J. 2000. Marketing’s Contribution to Business Strategy: Market Orientation, Relationship Marketing and Resourced-Advantage Theory. International Journal of Management Review 2(1), 17-43
05.03.2023 - 21.05.2023
- orientation assignments 10 h
- lectures/online lectures 10 h h
- webinars/replacing assignments 10 h
- learning assignments 65 h
- studying the course material 40 h
Total 135 hours
01.11.2022 - 05.01.2023
In the course, learning takes place by participating in webinars, independent information search and by completing the learning assignments
Timetable of the learning assignments in the Moodle workspace
0 - 40
- Orientation, individual task, (passed / failed)
- Report, pair work, 30% of the grade of the course, scale 0-5
- Development work, 70% of the grade of the course, scale 0-5
Master’s Degree Programme in Tourism and Hospitality Management
School of Business