The course begins week 37/2020 and ends week 44/2020.
Meetings at Lutakko campus.
In the face-to-face learning implementation, you do both independent and pre-structured oral and written exercises provided by the teacher. You also work in groups. Depending on the implementation, face-to-face learning includes oral and written assignments and exercises which are assessed and commented by the teacher in speech or writing. In addition to this, the course includes an oral presentation or workshop which is usually done in groups. You will also have a written and oral exam in the course. 80% attendance is required in face-to-face learning.
Teacher’s material will be used on the course. Support material is provided by the teacher during the course if needed.
Exams week 44/2020 in Zoom. More detailed information at the beginning of the course.
Time for Oral exam re-sit: contact the teacher.
Time for Written exam re-sit: kielikeskus exam day.
One needs to take the re-sit exams during the spring semester 2021.
31.08.2020 - 23.10.2020
- face-to-face learning in face-to-face implementation 30 - 40 h
- face-to-face learning in face-to-face and distance learning implementation 0 - 20 h
- online meetings in distance learning implementation 0 - 10 h
- studying of material, exercises, learning assignments, and oral group work in face-to-face learning implementation 40 - 50 h
- studying of material, exercises, learning assignments, and oral group work in face-to-face and distance learning and distance learning implementation 70 - 80 h
- preparing for exams 5 - 10 h
Total 108 hours (one credit equals 27 hours of student work)
03.08.2020 - 30.08.2020
Your oral and written language skills are assessed separately (grading scale 0 - 5).
The assessment is based on continuous assessment and feedback, learning assignments, oral group work, and oral and written exam(s).
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Nursing