The following students enroll for this course:
- All FF project studies 10 ECTS students who work on project studies between 30 January and 17 December 2023 (e.g. Construction Technology)
- Students working on their own project
- Students work on projects that take place in varying time windows
If you complete the project studies as a whole during spring 2023, register for implementation ZZPP0920-3021.
Note! This implementation has projects that take place in different time windows during the year, so please choose your own assignment taking into account the working time of each project assignment!
Students implementing their own projects: Your own project assignment must be approved before starting work. Contact the teacher responsible for project studies (email@example.com).
Work like this:
1. The student starts his studies on 30.1. by selecting the assignment you want to work on in Moodle. There are assignments in both Finnish and English, from which the student can freely choose the assignment that interests him.
2. After selecting an assignment, the student joins the assignment-specific Moodle workspace by self-registration (course key: project23) and joins the project group.
Note! In this course, the schedule depends on the assignment chosen by the student.
- Independent study the first two weeks after registration (A and B)
- KickOff event (assignment-specific date and location will be announced separately in the assignment-specific Moodle workspace)
- Final seminar of project courses (assignment-specific date and location will be announced separately in the assignment-specific Moodle workspace)
Between joint meetings, the student groups work under student leadership and meet with coaches according to the assigned schedule.
The FF project planning 3 cr part is an independently implemented online course.
Implementation of the FF project, 5 cr is a project implemented in a group.
Sustainable development 2 cr
3 cr FF Project planning:
The course is implemented flexibly as online studies. Studies include independent study and teamwork. The course utilizes digital and interactive tools. The student group agrees on how to implement teamwork. Group guidance supports task performance.
During the course, you plan a small-scale project related to the development needs of working life in the student team. Project planning proceeds in stages. During the stages, you will independently study the theory related to project activities, share your sectoral expertise and your sustainable development expertise in the student team. You use design support tools at different stages of the design work. As a result of the phased work, a project plan is created, which you present together with your student team.
5 cr Project implementation:
Competence assessment is based on reflection (incl. Reflection on one's own activities, peer feedback, possible working life and feedback from the supervisor)
You will be able to justify the stages of project implementation and evaluate the tools and methods you use in the project and their suitability for solving the development challenge of working life.
You will be able to critically reflect on your project work, your own activities, your own role and define the next steps in developing your project skills. (self-assessment and feedback discussion, peer feedback, feedback from potential working life and mentor)
The client will be provided with the usable output (s) of the project as group work.
Anu Pelkonen, Eetu Lehtonen, Maija Haaranen, Kristiina Juntunen, Kaisa Kinnunen, Aapeli Piesala, Johanna Lehosmaa, Katri Kainulainen, Marika Puttonen, Minna Seikkula, Jenni Koivumäki, Emilia Lahdenperä, Elina Anttonen, Timo Puukko, Hanna-Riikka Kantelinen
To be announced at the beginning of the course.
01.01.2023 - 29.12.2023
Project Planning 3 cr
Sustainable Development 2 cr
Project Implementation 5 cr
01.11.2022 - 30.09.2023
Accreditation (replacement and inclusion)
Recognition of prior or informal learning
More detailed instructions can be found in the degree regulations and the study guide:
0 - 50
Project Planning 3 cr:
• Online exam (50%) assessment 1-5 (individual task)
• Presentation of the preliminary project plan (50%) Pass/Fail (group task)
Sustainable Development 2 cr + Project implementation 5 cr:
• Online exam of sustainable development. Pass/Fail (individual task)
• reflection (incl. Reflection on one's own activities and in a group, peer feedback, possible working life and supervisor's feedback) Pass/Fail
• Project plan Pass/Fail (group task)
• Project report Pass/Fail (group task)
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Music Pedagogue, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Logistics, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Rehabilitation Counselling, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Occupational Therapy, Bachelor's Degree Programme in International Business, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Service Business, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Team Academy, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Energy and Environmental Technology, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Electrical and Automation Engineering, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Social Services, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Tourism Management, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Information and Communications Technology, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Purchasing and Logistics Engineering, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Information and Communications Technology, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Business Management, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Physiotherapy, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Agricultural and Rural Industries
Face-to-face, Online learning
School of Health and Social Studies