All students completing FF project studies 10 ECTS in spring 2023 are enrolled for this course implementation.
1. The student starts his studies on 30.1. by selecting the assignment you want to work on in Moodle. There are assignments in both Finnish and English, from which the student can freely choose the assignment that interests him.
2. After selecting an assignment, the student joins the assignment-specific Moodle workspace by self-registration (course key: project23) and joins the project group.
- Independent study 30.1.-12.2 (A and B)
- KickOff event on 13 February 2023 from 13:00 to 16:00 (the location will be announced separately in the assignment-specific Moodle workspace)
- C-phase start info 6 March 2023 from 13:00 to 16:00 (the location will be announced separately in the assignment-specific Moodle workspace)
- Final seminar of project studies 15 May 2023 from 12 to 16 (the location will be announced separately in the assignment-specific Moodle workspace)
Between joint meetings, the student groups work under student leadership and meet with coaches according to the assigned schedule.
The FF project planning 3 cr part is an independently implemented online course.
Implementation of the FF project, 5 cr is a project implemented in a group.
Sustainable development 2 cr
3 cr FF Project planning:
The course is implemented flexibly as online studies. Studies include independent study and teamwork. The course utilizes digital and interactive tools. The student group agrees on how to implement teamwork. Group guidance supports task performance.
During the course, you plan a small-scale project related to the development needs of working life in the student team. Project planning proceeds in stages. During the stages, you will independently study the theory related to project activities, share your sectoral expertise and your sustainable development expertise in the student team. You use design support tools at different stages of the design work. As a result of the phased work, a project plan is created, which you present together with your student team.
5 cr Project implementation:
Competence assessment is based on reflection (incl. Reflection on one's own activities, peer feedback, possible working life and feedback from the supervisor)
You will be able to justify the stages of project implementation and evaluate the tools and methods you use in the project and their suitability for solving the development challenge of working life.
You will be able to critically reflect on your project work, your own activities, your own role and define the next steps in developing your project skills. (self-assessment and feedback discussion, peer feedback, feedback from potential working life and mentor)
The client will be provided with the usable output (s) of the project as group work.
Hannu Piispanen, Juha Ruuska, Heidi Hämäläinen-Laitinen, Susanna Riekkinen, Matti Mieskolainen, Juuso Hassi, Johanna Lehosmaa, Mikko Keskinen, Katri Kainulainen, Jenni Ikola-Mäki, Leena Kangastalo, Janne Laitinen, Marika Puttonen, Jaana Saarisilta, Minna Seikkula, Mari Hakkarainen, Rositsa Röntynen, Jenni Koivumäki, Emilia Lahdenperä, Teemu Laitinen, Elina Anttonen, Jukka Riikonen, Hannu Haapamaa
To be announced at the beginning of the course.
30.01.2023 - 19.05.2023
Project Planning 3 cr
Sustainable Development 2 cr
Project Implementation 5 cr
01.11.2022 - 05.01.2023
Accreditation (replacement and inclusion)
Recognition of prior or informal learning
More detailed instructions can be found in the degree regulations and the study guide:
0 - 500
Project Planning 3 cr:
• Online exam (50%) assessment 1-5 (individual task)
• Presentation of the preliminary project plan (50%) Pass/Fail (group task)
Sustainable Development 2 cr + Project implementation 5 cr:
• Online exam of sustainable development. Pass/Fail (individual task)
• reflection (incl. Reflection on one's own activities and in a group, peer feedback, possible working life and supervisor's feedback) Pass/Fail
• Project plan Pass/Fail (group task)
• Project report Pass/Fail (group task)
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Music Pedagogue, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Logistics, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Rehabilitation Counselling, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Occupational Therapy, Bachelor's Degree Programme in International Business, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Service Business, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Team Academy, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Energy and Environmental Technology, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Social Services, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Tourism Management, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Information and Communications Technology, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Purchasing and Logistics Engineering, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Information and Communications Technology, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Business Management, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Physiotherapy, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Agricultural and Rural Industries
Face-to-face, Online learning