Open Studies and Master's Degree education students: You can acquire the competence required in this course by self-directed learning, prescribed reading, online learning sessions and assignments.
During this course collaborative and participatory methods are implemented. The implementation methods deepen your professional competence and the development of your own professional field.
- Lehtinen, E., Vauras, M. & Lerkkanen, M-K. 2016. Kasvatuspsykologia. E-kirja. PS-KustannusTAI
- Rinne, R, Kivirauma, J. & Lehtinen, E. 2015. Johdatus kasvatustieteisiin. E-kirja. PS-kustannus.
- Nivala E. & Saastamoinen M. (toim.). 2010. Nuorisokasvatuksen teoria. Perusteita ja puheenvuoroja (2. painos). E-kirja.
You will find additional learning materials and assignments in the online learning environment.
Kirsti Vänskä, Mari Kolu
04.01.2021 - 31.07.2021
In total, the course consists of 216 hours (8 x 27h) of students’ work
- Orientation 6 h
- Self-directed learning in online environment, reading the learning materials, completing the learning assignments 190 h
- Peer tutoring and self-assessment 20 h
02.11.2020 - 30.11.2020
0 - 10
The assessment is qualitative and is based on learning objectives. The methods for evaluation of the learning process are feedback and self-assessment. Competence assessment is based on criteria and the teacher educator makes the assessment decision once all the learning tasks have been completed. The assessment material consists of the learning tasks of the course and self-assessment tasks.
Master's Degree Programme in Project Management, Master’s Degree Programme in Digital Supply Chain Management, Master’s Degree Programme in High-Technology Business Management, Master's Degree Programme in Lifecycle Management, Master's Degree Programme in Robotics, Master's Degree Programme in Sustainable Energy, Master’s Degree Programme in Logistics, Master's Degree Programme in Project Management, Master's Degree Programme in Business Network Management, Master's Degree Programme in Business Network Management, Master’s Degree Programme in Health Care and Social Services