100% virtual learning.
Flipped learning; the course is divided into different learning tracks/themes. Each track contains the following steps supporting students learning process:
1. Expertise lecture relating to the theme
2. Business life visitor for the theme/track (to be confirmed)
3. Workshops and groupworks relating to the track/theme
4. Individual assignments during the course
The support during the course will be available in the following way:
1. Introduction to each track/theme
2. Support during workshops
3. Peer review of the workshop tasks
4. Individual review at the end of the course in a written form
5. Collective feedback of the individual assignments by the lecturer
Kotler, P., Armstrong, G, Harris, L.C. & Piercy, N. 2013. Principles of Marketing. Pearson. 7th edition. (Chapters: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 14, 18, 20)
Exam will be held on the week 50.
08.01.2024 - 20.05.2024
Webinars 12*2h = 24h (incl. visitors)
Individual assignments 30h
Group work 30h
Preparations to exam 28h
20.11.2023 - 04.01.2024
20 - 40
Final grade will be based on individual assignments, group work and exam.
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Business Management
School of Business