YZWZ0220-3001 Leadership Dynamics for 20 students Total ONLINE Course-Journey:
- Check-in session duration: 45-60 min.
On Zoom => Friday 15.10.2021 at 5 pm (Helsinki Time Zone)
- WEBINAR & WORKSHOP (online on zoom)
Friday the 29th of October 2021 from 2.00 pm to 7.00 pm
Saturday the 30th of October 2021 from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Check-out session: Duration 45-60 min.
On Zoom => Friday 26.11.2021 at 5 pm (Helsinki Time Zone)
The course will appear on your MOODLE space during Week 41
The course is meant as an intensive webinar/workshop journey-experience where the student experience:
1. Experiential learning /
2. Individual & Collective Coaching /
3. Network activation /
4. Executive process and follow up /
5. Awareness-based leadership & decision making.
As guiding books:
- Daft, R. 2015-2018. The Leadership Experience, 6h or 7th Edition – CENGAGE Learning 2015-2018
- Northouse, P. 2016. Leadership: Theory and Practice. Sage Publications.
A topical non-fiction book on human leadership.
Teacher's publications & material.
01.08.2021 - 31.12.2021
02.08.2021 - 05.09.2021
Overview & ''Polaroid'' on Leadership theories & styles
Leadership Total Awareness
Emotional intelligence & other human intelligences
Communication & Intra- and Interdependent relational skills
Leading in the present Change towards a transformative Future
The passing of the course requires active participation on webinar days (check-in & check-out sessions included) + at least 60% of the assignments-project activities (detailed info will be offered during the check-in session)
- Self-reflective individual paper (30%) period 15.10 - 26.11.2021
- Project-base collective work or workshop training (30%)
- Development plan (40%)
10 - 40
Master's Degree Programme in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics, Master's Degree Programme in Information Technology, Full Stack Software Development, Master's Degree Programme in Professional Project Management, Master's Degree Programme in Information Technology, Cyber Security
School of Technology