The course is meant as an intensive seminar/workshop journey where the student experience:
1. Experiential learning
2. Individual & Collective Coaching
3. Network activation
4. Executive process and follow up
5. Awareness-based leadership & decision making
- SEMINAR & WORKSHOP days are planned to happen in the classrooms at Rajakatu Campus - some sessions could be delivered only on ZOOM because of overseas Guests' participation & to practice leadership digital dynamics and interactions.
Please refer to PEPPI for the calendar.
As guiding books:
- Daft, R. 2015-2018. The Leadership Experience, 6h or 7th Edition – CENGAGE Learning 2015-2018
- Northouse, P. 2016. Leadership: Theory and Practice. Sage Publications.
A topical non-fiction book on human leadership.
Teacher's publications & material
19.09.2022 - 21.12.2022
The passing of the course requires active participation on seminar & workshop days
- Individual work 30%
- Project-base collective work or workshop training 70%
Overview & ''Polaroid'' on Leadership theories & styles
Leadership Total Awareness
Emotional intelligence & other human intelligences
Communication & Intra- and Interdependent relational skills
Leading in the present Change towards a transformative Future
0 - 40
Diploma in International Business Management
School of Business