Time: 15 Jan - 21 May, on Fridays 9.45 am - 12.15 pm
This course is implemented as face-to-face learning, but hybrid or Zoom classes are considered if necessary.
In the face-to-face learning implementation, you do both independent and pre-structured oral and written exercises provided by the teacher. You also work in groups.
Face-to-face learning includes oral and written assignments which are assessed and commented by the teacher in speech or writing. In addition to this, the course includes an oral workshop which is usually done in groups. You will also take a written and oral exam. 80% attendance is required in face-to-face learning.
Teacher’s material will be used on the course. Support material is provided by the teacher during the course if needed.
- Written mid-term exam: 26 February
- Written final exam: 30 April
- Oral exam: 7 May
- Retake possibilities: 14 May, 21 May
11.01.2021 - 21.05.2021
- face-to-face learning in face-to-face implementation about 35 h
- studying of material, exercises, learning assignments, and oral group work in face-to-face learning implementation 40 - 50 h
- preparing for exams 5 - 10 h
Total 108 hours (one credit equals 27 hours of student work)
02.11.2020 - 30.11.2020
0 - 26
Avoin AMK (Open UAS) 5
Your oral and written language skills are assessed separately (grading scale 0 - 5). The assessment is based on continuous assessment and feedback, learning assignments, oral group work, and oral and written exam.
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Tourism Management, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Purchasing and Logistics Engineering