Studying 100% online.
Flipped learning: The course is divided into learning tracks/themes. Each track contains the following steps supporting students learning process.
1. Expertise lecture relating to each track/theme available
2. Additional study/support material relating to the track/theme
3. Individual assignments
4. Webinars; individual assignment reviews and discussions
5. Both expertise lectures and webinars will be recorded for students further usage
The support during the course will be available in the following way:
1. Introduction to each track/theme
2. Support for individual assignments
3. Written feedback of each individual assignment
4. Peer review as a part of webinars (for example videos and blogs)
5. Individual review at the end of the course in a written form
Jobber, D. and Lancaster, G. 2015. (10th Edition) Selling and Sales Management, Pearson. Other material will be supported by the lecturer.
Business life lectures based on themes/tracks. (to be confirmed)
No exam, the course grade is based on individual assignments.
02.09.2020 - 18.12.2020
Pre-studies for each track/theme by extra literature 5*2h =10h
Expertise lectures 5*2h=10h
Visiting lectures (business life visitors, to be confirmed) 5*1h=5h
Individual assignments 90h
Interactive webinars (incl. individual assignments reviews and discussions) 10*2 h = 20h
03.08.2020 - 30.08.2020
The course is based on pre-studies, expertise lectures, individual assignments, visiting lecturers (to be confirmed) and interactive webinars.
Recognition of Prior Learning and experience
More information from the lecturer and JAMK Study Guide
0 - 40
Course grade will be formed by:
Students individual review of the assignments
Peer reviews of the individual assignments (videos and blogs)
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Service Business, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Tourism and Service Business