Online lectures, nonstop implementation. Timetable provided by Anu Ojala, University of Jyväskylä.
Jamk students participating in the University of Jyväskylä courses need to register as EduFutura students.
Fill in the EduFutura study right application form here: https://www.jyu.fi/edufutura-haku/edufutura-in-english
Instructions for the form:
1. In the Course –field, choose: Creating Careers
2. Leave the Module –field empty
3. Fill in the rest of the study and contact information fields
4. Submit the form.
After you have submitted the EduFutura Application Form:
5. You will receive an email confirming your study right and prompting you to register/activate your University of Jyväskylä user account. The processing time of the applications is about a week.
6. After you have activated your University of Jyväskylä user account you will be able to enroll to Creating Careers course in Sisu here: https://sisu.jyu.fi/student/courseunit/otm-8316d3a4-0c54-45d4-a44e-f98b7659012d/brochure
If you have any questions related to the EduFutura study right application or registration process above, please, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No exams. Just lectures and a personal written assignment.
29.08.2022 - 21.12.2022
01.08.2022 - 31.08.2022
Bachelor's Degree Programme in International Business, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Nursing, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Tourism Management, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Information and Communications Technology, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Purchasing and Logistics Engineering, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Automation and Robotics, Bachelor's Degree Programme in Business Information Technology
School of Business