This implementation is intended for students of the Circular Economics entity who have registered through the Open University of Applied Sciences.
In working life project the student will have personal mentor, with whom student will agree on steering meetings. Steering meetings are roughly held once a month via internet or face-to-face.
There are different study assignments in working life project, which will ensure professional project realization.
Study material is available in Moodle study enviroment.
Material which is available in virtual study environment.
Working life project is made for own organization or selected organization.
No exam on this course.
English study materials are used in this course.
02.01.2023 - 31.05.2023
Steering meetings around 10 hours
Self studying and assignments around 80 hours
Project excecution around 315 hours
0 - 25
The assessment is based on learning objectives, quality and criteria, and self-evaluation by the student plays an important role in the process.
Learning outcomes are assessed in relation to the competence objectives of the course. The course is assessed on the grade scale passed / failed.
• carry out a development project that benefits working life, one's own field or professional skills independently, responsibly and in cooperation with others.
• be able to critically process and evaluate information, theories, concepts, methods and principles in their field
• is able to report on the results of his / her work, evaluate them and present development suggestions in an appropriate way in writing, orally and visually.
• is able to communicate clearly, reasonably and visually to both peers and different audiences at different stages of their work.
• is able to evaluate and develop his / her skills and is ready for continuous learning
25 students to this course
School of Technology