1. Register for the course by the deadline.
2. All registered students will have access to the Moodle workspace the day after registration closes and a welcome email will be sent.
3. It is assumed that students have already begun writing the literature review/ knowledge base of their thesis in English at this point. Students must compile a document that includes 3-5 pages of literature review thesis text (that include in-text citations and list of references) and register for a Zoom Confirmation Chat time by the deadline.
4. Only those students who have successfully completed the Confirmation Chat will be sent a Zoom invite for the mandatory Kick Off session (1-2 hours).
5. Students work independently online to complete 8 minor tasks in chronological order. The average pace is one minor task a week, but students can complete the tasks at a faster pace.
6. When the 8 minor tasks have been completed, students are eligible to register for the Show What You Know session (small Zoom group where students summarize their results and give feedback to others).
Kick Off sessions, online coaching during the completion of the 8 minor tasks and Show What You Know sessions occur on Mondays in Zoom, 16.00 – 18.00.
This information is also in video format.
Diane Ruppert, Piotr Krawczyk
03.04.2023 - 05.06.2023
01.11.2022 - 26.03.2023
TA94 - Kielikeskus